Mike G remembers songs from this week in 1975 on the World Wide Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 14:38:13 -0800

Hello all

            Mike G here inviting you to join me for a special 3 hour show on
the World Wide legend.  The show is called Mikes G remembers songs from this
week in 1975.  Each month on the first Thursday we look at songs from a given
week in a given year.  For the past month we have been looking at the week's
chart in a 5 year cycle.  Last week 1970, this week 1975.

            This show is heard on the World Wide Legend
(http://www.legend-oldies.com.)  You go to the listen live link and pick the
player that fits your needs.  The show is a 3 hour special starting at 8:00PM
to 11:00PM PST (That's 11:00PM to 2:00AM EST.)  You can also make your request
for a song from this week in 1975.  You are probably saying to yourself, hey
bozo, I do not remember the songs from this week I may not remember the songs
from the whole year, no problem, we got you covered.  We have the complete list
of songs from this week in 1975.   Just go to
http://www.mikesmess.com/songs.html and look through the list and make your
request by sending me an email at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  I even have a link to
open up your email and make the request directly from the page.  How easy is
that.

So come and join me for a memorable look back in the songs you heard on the
radio this week in 1975.  Join me and enjoy

Bye for now