Mike G Remembers this week in 1962 on The Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 16:03:20 -0800

HI all

    I wanted to give a quick note to remind you that tonight on Bill Spark's
Legend (http://www.billsparks.org) I will spend 2 hours playing the songs that
you heard on the radio this week in 1962.  We gathered all 100 songs in this
week's Billboard Chart (ending November 10, 1962.) and will play as many as we
can in 2 hours.  Also I have put a list of all 100 songs and you can look at
the list by going to http://www.mikesmess.com/songs.html and read all of them.
You can also pick your song and request it by going to the email link on the
page.  Or if you want drop me an email during the show by writing me at
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or call the toll free number (877)687-7234.

    This show can be heard between 8:00PM and 10:00PM PST (That's 11:00PM to
1:00AM EST.)  You can hear the show by going to http://www.billsparks.org and
pick the link for the legend and pick the player or modem speed that fits your
needs.

    So come and spend 2 hours hearing the songs that were played on the radio
this week in 1962 and most of all

enjoy