Mike G Remembers 1962 on the legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:35:25 -0700

Hi all

    I want to invite you to join me for 2 hours of music from the magical year
1962.  We will feature songs that hit the hot 100 weekly charts (and also some
from the bubbling under as well.)  This is a show where you can listen to songs
from the year 1962 and if you remember songs from that year it will be a flash
back you will not forget.

    This show can be heard by going to http://www.billsparks.org and click the
legend and you can find the feed that fits your needs.  This show can be heard
from 8:00PM to 10:00PM PDT (That's 11:00PM to 1:00AM EDT.)  If you have a
special request from the year 1962, or even memories of this year you can drop
me a note at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or call the toll free number which is
877-687-7234, either way I will be glad to hear from you during this show.

    So come and join me for 2 hours of memories of 1962 and enjoy