Lauren Echo Appears Tonight On The Djd Invasion

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 14:31:22 -0500

Hi All!
If you can resist the temptations to check out wrestling or baseball tonight,
then I promise that your April will be kicked off with an amazing treat on The
Djd Invasion, and that's no April Fools Day Joke!
Tonight at 9 PM eastern, we've got a jam-packed two hours in store for you.
In addition to two new music spotlights from Michael Buble and maroon 5, we've
got a special interview that you'll be hearing that I recorded with an artist
from New York named Lauren Echo. She's got an interesting story to tell, plus,
she has an incredible following from the blind and visually impaired community
of New York.
We'll be sampling three of her tracks, plus hearing about how she got into
music, her experiences, and more!
To get a sneak peak at who Lauren Echo is, visit her web site at
http://www.laurenecho.com
And to listen to tonight's Djd Invasion, save this email, and at 9 PM eastern,
bring your musical appetites and computers to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
Comments and requests will be welcome during the show as always by email or msn
messenger at the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocksalways
This should be a great show, so I hope to see you all there for some great
music and an interesting interview!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd
******
If you're tired of hearing the same songs on your radio, and want a program
where you can hear all styles of music from all time periods and of all types,
check out the home of The Djd Invasion Audio Network, where you can get all of
this great programming, and so many more surprises! You won't be disappointed
in the presentations, so check us out on the web by going to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
or call the audio network by telephone at
1-641-985-5700
and enter in access code
7934929
Check out The Djd Invasion Audio Network, for you won't be disappointed!