Keao's Mix

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audioaccessfmannouncements@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mediareq" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 19:56:10 -1000

Hello all,
I would like you to join me at 3 to 5 eastern, that's 8 to 10 pm in the UK for
Keao's mix at http://audioaccess.fm
In this weeks show, you will hear a variety of music ranging from pop, to folk
and more.
In hour one we will be featuring an Artist named susan Kane, and in the second
hour, we will feature Laurie and Katelyn Shook aka the shook twins, and their
cd Window.
If you want to get a hold of me, you can contact me via email at
alohasmiles5389@xxxxxxxxx
Or tweet me @keao45

I hope to see you soon!
If you have winamp or any other media player, put this link in for easy access.
http://www.streamlicensing.com/stations/audioaccess/stream.pls