Just downloaded and installed Winamp but can't play file

  • From: "Vivien Palcic" <vivienpalcic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:30:02 +0800

Hi all,

I've recently downloaded and installed Winamp 5.31 and now I can't play a mp4
file I had saved (it has the .m4a extension). I went into preferences with
Ctrl+p but I can't work it out. In the treeview I'm on file types, but when I
tab to associated file types it keeps saying "no selected item" whenever I move
up or down the list even though Jaws will say the different file types in the
list. Even when I've pressed the spacebar on all file types and then closed the
dialog, the file won't play when I open it. Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards

Vivien