JJRN is back, so you should run and hide!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wildbunch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 15:13:29 -0400

that is right folks. our schedule has setteled down enough, so that we can
actually do some shows again.  so join us tonight starting at 6:00 PM eastern,
05:00 central, 03:00 pacific, and 22:00 UTC for JJRN on Wild Bunch Radio.
http://www.wildbunchradio.com  it is four hours of great fun, music, topics,
rants, and god only knows what else. this show is extreemly interactive, so if
you have a rant to get off your chest, a song you want to hear, some exciting
news, or you just want to say hey! interactc with the staff tonight on MSN,
AIM, yahoo, email, the phone line, and request songs on our request page
located at http://www.jjhof.com we hope to see you all there.

--
Currently in Lima, Lima Allen County, Ohio Clear, 84.9F°(29.4C°) Wind:Variable
at 5mph (4KT)