Intro and a internet radio question

  • From: "Chris Judd" <chrischas0713@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:04:45 -0500

Hey all,
My name is Chris and I am new to this list.  My fiance and I are thinking of
starting our own show using internet radio and winamp.  But, we are clueless as
to what to do.  We don't know what surver to use and we need help.
We heard of ACB radio, but we also would like some other options for servers if
any of you wouldn't mind having us on your server.
Please help in any way you can.  Also, I know that there are scripts that tell
the time left on a track that would help with broadcasting.  Does any one know
where to get the scripts?
Thanks and hope to be discussing winamp with all of you.
Chris