Re: [Internet Radio] ramsay oldies show

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 00:29:58 -0500

What happened to Doug?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: chris ramsay
  To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 8:22 AM
  Subject: Fw: [Internet Radio] ramsay oldies show

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: chris ramsay
  To: internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; goldengoldie ;
George ; cindy walker ; winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: Marty Rimpau
  Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 9:16 AM
  Subject: [Internet Radio] ramsay oldies show

  hi folks join me tomorrow for the first in what i hope is many 4 hour ramsay
oldies show. the show starts at 8 am eastern time in the us and goes for a full
4 hours til 12 noon. we'll take your requests have a my three songs contest and
much much more. also going to play some great commedy on tomorrow's show. so
join me and join the fun on the ramsay oldies show.
  to get there go to www.billsparks.org click on listen to the legend then
click on your player of choice.

  Chris Ramsay

  __._,_.___
  Messages in this topic (51) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

  Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
    a..  1New Members
  Visit Your Group
  Only on Yahoo!