Re: I'm Baaaaaack

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:36:04 -0500

I moved into a new place about 10 years ago and, if you guys think you accumulate shit?Just double that amount and you'll just about have it. Dudes and dudettes, it! was! hell!!!!
But the wonderful thing is when you get everything set up and you can admire your new surroundings. and to keep it on topic, you can throw a house warming party. 3 guesses what software you use to power the party music! Our lovely lil ass whipper, Winamp!
It does whip the lama's ass, you know? hahaha!!!!!

At 10:43 PM 5/28/2006, you wrote:
Hi Don,
Moving iis definitely a bitch! Trust me had to do it twice in a year. Happy
B Day to your Julie. My wife's name is Julie. And yes its amazing all the
shit you accumulate in such a long time. Take care
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Owner of Blind Men 4 Christ.
email and Messenger
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx