I am having lots of problems with my winamp at the moment

  • From: "Maheen Wickramasinghe" <maheen.wickramasinghe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 21:51:07 -0400

Recently, I installed winamp 5.54, but this morning, I tried going into winamp,
and pressed alt l to go to the library to type in a URL, and all of a sudden my
winamp has been so sluggish all day! I cannot even get it completely
uninstalled and everytime I play a file, it takes forever to play and gives me
an error which I have to send, or don't send, etc. This is really starting to
get on my nerves. Can anybody please, please help me fix this as this is really
gonna drive me nuts. I can't even go to the skins in winamp at all.Thanks a
bunch!
Maheen the classic country music piano player and singer.
 Email and MSN
maheen.wickramasinghe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype
 maheen221