Exercise your Right to Enjoy Toews on the Waves

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 15:43:23 -0600 (CST)

Exercise. It's a lot more fun to hear songs about it than to do it, so this week on the show, that's exactly what we're going to do. We'll walk, run, bend, do jumping jacks, and jump, as well as some heavy-lifting. It promises to be lots of fun.

We also have our usual features: Songs I Can't Stand, Ripley's Believe it or Not, the Mooth Meditative Moment, the Douglas Adams Tribute, and more, including your requests.

So please do join me at 7:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM Pacific, Midnight in the UK, for Toews on the Waves, on the fabulous Worldwide Legend!

Toews on the Waves can be heard Sunday evenings from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific, or Monday morning from midnight to 2:00 AM in the UK. To listen, direct your browser to http://www.legend-oldies.com, click on "listen", then choose your favorite media player. While you're there, please check out the many other fantastic programs The Legend has to offer.