Do You Like a Mystery? So Does Toews on the Waves

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Broadcasting Lists <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, exploders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, radioclassics@xxxxxxxx, streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 14:58:10 -0500 (CDT)

Lots of mystery this week on Toews on the Waves. In our fifteen-minute spotlight, we solve the mystery behind the question, "Which songs occupied the #47 to #43 spots on the Billboard charts in 1958. Even I don't know the answer to that one yet, I just picked a year and a range at random, and we'll all get surprised by the answer.

In our second half hour, we'll play an episode of Inner Sanctum Mysteries, a long-running old-time radio show. And of course there's always the mystery of which song I won't be able to stand this week.

Our second hour consists of part two of the Sherlock Holmes mystery, "A Study in Scarlet".

Yes, it's the most fun you can legally have without a package of pancake mix and a funnel, it's Toews on the Waves!

--

TOTW first airs Sundays at 6:00 PM Central (7:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM
Pacific, Mondays at 0:00 UTC). The program is repeated the following

High-Speed Stream: http://radio.shellworld.net:8000
Dial-Up Modem Stream: http://radio.shellworld.net:8080

The show is also available via podcast. The link for the podcast can be
found at www.totw.net.