Classically Speaking Has a New Home

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radio4life-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 23:14:04 -0500

Join me tomorrow night for my show called Classically Speaking.

For now, it is a one hour show devoted to the music of classical composers.
We'll play traditional and modern music.

In the last half hour of the show, I'll be playing sound tracks from movies and
Broadway.

Here Classically Speaking on the new Radio For Life Stream,
http://www.radioforlife.net
or if you use Winamp or Media Player, type in the following address if you
don't want to go to the website
ultrastreams.us:9400

Otherwise, feel free to go the home page.

The show starts at 8 PM eastern time, Wednesday evening.  That's seven central
or zero hours on Thursday universal time.

I look forward to our time together.  See you then.
Visit my radio page at
http://www.radioforlife.net
or the web page for Lift Those Hands at
http://www.liftthosehands.radioforlife.net