Catch Toews on the Waves and you're sitting on Top of the World

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Broadcasting Lists <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, exploders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, radioclassics@xxxxxxxx, streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:08:39 -0600 (CST)

And so, with the weekend comes a brand new episode of Toews on the Waves: the show that brings joy to the disjoyted, sunshine to the clouded, light to the heavy, and a butcher's knife to your favorite cliches. See below for show times and listening information, rememberin, of course, our new and oh-so-improved repeat schedule. this week on the show, in our fifteen-minute spotlight we feature that substance workers long for, that the government steals, and relationships drain you of, we feature money. Songs and gags about money are to be had. Plus Songs I Can't Stand, Ripley's Believe it or Not, and our usual eclectic mix that you won't find anywhere else of oldies, novelty music, and then some.

We start hour two with episode three of What Ho Jeeves, by P.G. Wodehouse, and we'll conclude with an old-time radio show I don't think I've featured on any of my shows before, but which is still one of my favorites, Richard Diamond, Private Detective, starring Dick Powell.

Yes, it's the most fun you can legally have without a Cabbage Patch kid and a crew driver, it's Toews on the Waves!

--

TOTW first airs Sundays at 6:00 PM Central (7:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM
Pacific, Mondays at 0:00 UTC). The program is repeated the following

High-Speed Stream: http://radio.shellworld.net:8000
Dial-Up Modem Stream: http://radio.shellworld.net:8080

The show is also available via podcast. The link for the podcast can be
found at www.totw.net.