Re: Can I Turn on the Equalizer without Sighted Assistance

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 23:00:10 -0400

Thanks, Mark. alt n didn't seem to do it, for my copy of version 5.541 at
least, but playing around a little, I discovered that hitting just n by itself
while in the equalizer window will toggle it on or off.

Thanks much. Now everything is fabulous with Winamp once again, and I've
learned quite a lot today.

Evan