Burning songs and Winamp title bar

  • From: "Wayne Merritt" <wayne.merritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Winamp list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 19:29:48 -0500

Greetings all. Happy Labor Day weekend to all in the States, or anywhere
else. I'm copying songs from some of my CD's with another program, but my
Winamp title bar is being messed up. When I save the songs with this other
program, I save them as song-artist.mp3, but when they are displayed in the
Winamp title bar, they appear as song-artist-song-Winamp. I would like to
have them displayed as artist-song-Winamp instead. Is there a setting in
Winamp that can help me with this? I've saved the title of the song in the
other burning program as
artist-song, FYI. For the record, I also scrolled to songs in my main music
directory that I have burned some time ago, and they also appear in the
song-artist-song style. This problem has only recently occurred, like within
the last few days.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Wayne