Re: A TMF question.

  • From: "Jim Noseworthy" <jim.noseworthy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 19:37:18 -0300

Hi Chris:

Sorry for the confusion.  Here's the deal:

I am inserting named TimeMarkers in an audio book such as, Chapter 1,
Chapter 2, ETC. I want to hear only the names which I have written instead
of the additional information such as, TimeMarker Number and the time
position.

As for saving the file in another directory such as the default directory:
Because my D-Drive is continually being backed up, I would like to make sure
that my TMF file is safe and sound.

Thanks.