A Special Lift Those Hands Show

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce-accept-1152315626.30210.eikanmjmglmkgfddiiln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Oklahoma School Blind" <oksb-alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <letstalkradio@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 09:30:59 -0500

Join me for a special edition of the show between 20 and 22 hours UTC.  That
translates to between 04:00 PM and 06:00 eastern,
03:00 and 05:00 PM central
And so forth.

If you've not heard the show before, I play an eclectic mix of Christian,
shoot off my mouth about whatever is on my mind and take your requests.
Plus, there are other show features.  It is the most unusual Christian show
you'll ever hear.

To hear the show, go to
http://www.interactive.acbradio.org
And pick your player or speed of choice.  And yes, you can hear the show via
dial up.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Please visit my personal page at http://www.lynnwhite.radioforlife.net
or my radio page at http://www.radioforlife.net