Re: A Quick Question

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:05:43 -0500 (CDT)

I never install it. Its purpose is to monitor file associations and make sure that no other programs take them away from Winamp. A properly-fonfigured computer has no need for such a feature.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
Live Journal: http://coke_drinker.livejournal.com

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Allan Wong wrote:

hi,
can you tell more about Winamp Agent? what is the purpose or main function. i
always see Winamp Agent at my SystemTray. if disable
it what will happen?

Regards,
Allan Wong