A Musical Melting Pot On Tonight's Djd Invasion

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:20:39 -0500

Hi All!
I think tonight's show will manage to please the avid music lover in many ways!
The fun kicks off at 9 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive.
Tonight's Djd Invasion will feature a nice blend of oldies and upbeat sounding
pop. The modern music lover will enjoy this program too, as we've got some
upbeat dance, plus several new music spotlights. These include new tunes from
Linkin Park, Kelly Clarkson, and a song that gets its rhythm from a bouncing
ping pong ball.
All this, plus your requests thrown in by email or msn messenger at the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocksalways
There's lots of variety tonight, including two songs that use words in a
language other than English, so I hope you'll save this email and at 9 PM
eastern, tune in to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
to end your weekend on a positive note with the invasion.
I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd
******
If you're tired of hearing the same songs on your radio, and want a program
where you can hear all styles of music from all time periods and of all types,
check out the home of The Djd Invasion Audio Network, where you can get all of
this great programming, and so many more surprises! You won't be disappointed
in the presentations, so check us out on the web by going to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
or call the audio network by telephone at
1-641-985-5700
and enter in access code
7934929
Check out The Djd Invasion Audio Network, for you won't be disappointed!