A Look Back Edition of The Saturday Party

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "A list for announcements and discussion" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:04:02 -0600

As we pass from 2009 into 2010, we'll look back at things we have
experienced during this show in 2010.  Plus, for those in Oklahoma, we'll
look at my music teacher, Margaret Lindsay who died in Ohio earlier this
week.

Plus, of course, your requests and opinions.

The Saturday Party airs at 2 hours universal on Sundays.  That's 9 PM,
Saturday night U.S. eastern time and can be heard on
http://www.theglobalvoice.info or
http://www.radioforlife.net

database 4716 (20091225) __________

http://www.eset.com