80s rock comes out to play today on DFRN!

  • From: Bob Kanish <bkanish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 08:36:51 -0800

greetings good peoples. Today on DFRN will be a first for me. I'll be
filling in for Renegade Rocker's 80s Cafe show, spinning all kinds of
great rock tunes from the 80s. I guarantee you'll hear stuff that you
haven't heard in 30 years, and even stuff you haven't heard before.
The 80s rock starts promptly at 10:00 AM Pacific, 1:00 PM eastern.
URL to listen:
http://lime.citrus3.com:8064/

You can send requests and interact with me during the show.
Twitter:
@bkanish

MSN Messenger:
BadBob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx