Re: 5.09 still wants to connect

  • From: "Robert Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 09:46:44 -0400

nope, same version. I double checked, and of course, you are correct. I have
no idea why I thought they were radio buttons though! I guess I need to go
back to the scrolls of winamp, from the information and knowledge of the
elders passed down to us from centuries gone by, and start my review all
over again! I will make my voyage to the hidden catacombs, and begin my
review of the sacred scrolls by candle light. Do they have electricity in
those places? I don't think Kurzweil works too good all on its own!LOL!
Ok, I'm done, back to winamp discussions!
Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx
MSN contact: