[win2kforum] Re: windows XP

  • From: cej4108@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Charles E. James)
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 15:07:49 -0400

Hi, Mario

I suspect you mean by your japanese computer that the language and software on
your computers was in the japanese language and developed specifically for the
japanese market? Yes?

If so, you may have problems using it. The driver for the monitor is not
functional in that computer and since it couldn't find the one made
specifically for that computer it put in the closest one which leaves a lot to
be desired.

--
Charles E. James, Programmer/Analyst I
U. C. Berkeley, Berkeley California