[win2kforum] Re: [win2000forum] Message From Moderator

  • From: DBCfour@xxxxxxx
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 21:20:33 EST

In a message dated 3/24/01 9:02:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mordygross@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I would volunteer to host a faq.
 I own the domain name mordygross.com, and I can point it to any one of many
 free sites to make it more user friendly. Like WINFAQ.MORDYGROSS.COM. We can
 have it hosted on my AOL account or any other place.
 Mordy Gross >>

Freelists gives you free webspace..might wanna check into putting it there
since that's where the list is.

Donna