[win2kforum] pls read this

  • From: "Gre Taguran" <gtaguran@xxxxxx>
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:25:20 +0800

i have a program and my boss have some hard requirements. it should run in
windows 2000 it should not be killed (but do not use any hack like disabling
ctrl+alt+del, or hiding it from the task manager). what he suggest is it
should run as administrator as a service so that ordinary users would not
able to kill it just like what linux does. the problem is i already make it
run as service but:

1st thing i tried is i maked it log in as localsystem and ordinary users
ofcourse was able to kill it.
2nd is i make it run in administrator so that others would not be able to
kill it BUT the problem is other users would not able to see or execute this
service...

guys do you have any idea how we can able to run it in windows 2000 but
cannot be killed by other users... pls reply...

GRETAGS

--
Message sent using e-Finity WebMail 2.0
System Net International, Philippines, Inc.