[win2kforum] Re: Importing new users

  • From: "Eddie Keator" <eddiekeator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:42:17 -0800

Step-by-Step Guide to Bulk Import and Export to Active Directory
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/activedirectory/bulksteps.asp
It's a bit messy - OK - it's messy but still workable. If you are able to write
code or scripts - then this will be a breeze

there is a PDF file that is 14 pages - and a little better in detail to explain
the process
http://pclan.calpoly.edu/plans_and_projects/bulk_import_export_to_ad.pdf

Good Luck
-Eddie