[win2kforum] Re: Event viewer filling up!

  • From: ian.paterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:32:04 +0100

Yeah, OK, good point but what about other system events that won't get
logged?

Just need to stop the print events preferably, but if it cant be
selectively done then I suppose this will be the only option.

Thanks

Ian.

                    "Oded Neumann"

                    <oded.neumann@xxxxxxx       To:
<win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    >                           cc:

                    Sent by:                    Subject:     [win2kforum] Re:
Event viewer filling up!
                    win2kforum-bounce@fre

                    elists.org

                    23/07/2002 10:08

                    Please respond to

                    win2kforum

How about the command: "net stop eventlog" ???
Odette...