[win2kforum] DNS

  • From: "Cobus Olivier" <cobuso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 07:24:57 +0200

I keep getting this message in my DNS Log files anybody out there got
any idea how to fix it??? The zone gets updated but the error appears
every five to ten minutes and I have surfed the MS site to pieces but
can't find anything on the error any help will be appreciated.

Zone expired before it could obtain a successful zone transfer or update
from a master server acting as its source for the zone.  The zone has
been shut down.

Cobus Olivier
Systems Administrator
The Logistics Bureau