sctok software shop, ain?t it great?

  • From: "Seismologist O. Macon" <automated@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wilyfans <wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 06:39:38 -0500

Good day

Today is great day for all of us.
We want to help you and your friends to save your money.
We've opened absolutely new <b>STOCK NAME-BRAND OEM SOFTWARE CENTER.
No need to be affraid of software shopping, no need to pay for fairy box and
manual.
You need only software, aren't we right?

Let us show you the easiest way to  save your money today:
Microsoft Windows XP Pro + Microsoft Office XP Pro
Retail price: $850.98
OUR PRICE: $89.95
YOU SAVE: 89%

Adobe Photoshop 7 +
Adobe Premiere 7 +
Adobe Illustrator 10
Retail price: $850.98
OUR PRICE: $129.95
YOU SAVE: 85%

Windows XP Professional With SP2 Full Version +
Office 2003 Professional (1 CD Edition)
Retail price: $530.55
OUR PRICE: $99.95
YOU SAVE: 81%

Macromedia Dreamwaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004
Retail price: $850.98
OUR PRICE: $109.95
YOU SAVE: 87%

Adobe Photoshop CS with ImageReady CS
Retail price: $649.99
OUR PRICE: $99.95
YOU SAVE: 85%

Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional
Retail price: $649.99
OUR PRICE: $79.95
YOU SAVE: 87%
... and much much more great offers.

Today we can offer you cheap prices and pleasant software shopping.
Click here to visit our new
STOCK NAME-BRAND OEM SOFTWARE SHOP:
http://special.aimarcoal.com/?S5UrovTL4XZv6amhjksdg

Have a nice day!