Inkjet & Laser Toner 85% less than stores

  • From: Printer Ink Supplies <printersupplies@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 4/26/2004 8:18:45 PM

This advertisement is from Discount Ink offers. If you wish
to be removed, please follow the instructions below.

Up to 85% less on Inkjet, Laser & Copier Supplies
Quality Products, with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Easy, Fast, Affordable Shipping Worldwide
Plenty of Payment Options to Meet YOUR Needs!

Visit us on the web at http://www.einkdepot.com

>> Income/Fundraising Opportunity - Ask Us How <<

Visit us on the web at http://www.einkdepot.com/DealerInfo/

Free Report - What you need to know before buying Printer supplies.
How much should you REALLY be paying for your INK supplies?
This is the website office stores do not want you to know about!

If you wish to contact us please visit our web site.
For instruction on how to be permanently removed from this
distribution system go to http://www.einkdepot.com/Remove/

If you wish to be removed via US Mail, you may send a letter
to Discount Ink Offers at the following address:

Discount Ink Offers
PO Box 670814 Coral Springs
Florida 33067

Include your email address, list name and advertisement received in
the letter. You may wish to include a printed copy of the email you
received.

Please allow up to ten (10) days from receipt of unsubscribe request
for this process to complete, or you may receive an email again