[wiblind] Fw: Save the Date: Madison Dining in the Dark on Sept. 12, 2012

  • From: "John Heim" <jheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wiblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:01:40 -0500

All,

Below is a message from the Foundation Fighting Blindness about their Dining in the Dark event this fall. The date is September 12. We are still looking for visually impaired people to serve as waiters. My understanding is that you will be paied to serve as a waiter for the event.

The Foundation Fighting Blindness raises money to fund research into curing retinal diseases like Retinitus Pigmentosa and Macular Degeneration. The research done by Dr. Gamm at the University of Wisconsin is partially funded by the Foundation Fighting Blindness. If you wish to be a waiter at the event, let me know as soon as possible.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Foundation Fighting Blindness" <RRay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>