[WIA-Info] Wiltondale/Overbrook 2015 Race Brochure & Entry Form

  • From: Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <infolist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 09:20:36 -0400

The Wiltondale Improvement Association and the Overbrook Community
Association are co-sponsoring our 14th annual 5K run on Saturday, May 16,
2015 at 8:00 am.

As in the past, we will also have a fun run for kids 12 and under. The run
supports the maintenance and upkeep of Wiltondale's Greenwood Park and
Playground.  This rolling course starts and stops at the Greenwood Park (by
the Wiltondale Pool entrance). Runners will run on the streets of
Wiltondale. The 1 mile fun run will be on Yarmouth Road. Water and
refreshments will be provided.

Those participants who wish to receive a race t-shirt should register by
April 24, 2015 at a fee of $25 per adult (13 and up) and $5 per child. After
April 24, 2015 and on race day, the fee for adults and children is $20.
Please note if you register after April 24, 2015 you will not receive a race
t-shirt but will receive a discounted registration fee.

Please see the attached brochure for more information on how to register or
visit:
To register online: http://www.charmcityrun.com/page.cfm?pageid=33
<http://www.charmcityrun.com/page.cfm?pageid=33&eid=1361> &eid=1361

Registration form (PDF):