[WIA-Info] Wiltondale Annual Meeting - Saturday Jan 30th

  • From: Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <infolist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 08:38:41 -0500

Hello Wiltondale,

An Evite invitation went out to everyone regarding the Wiltondale Annual
Meeting this coming Saturday, January 30th at 6:30. If you plan to attend
and have not yet RSVP'd, please do so by the end of the day Tuesday (1/26)
so that we can order the right quantity of food.

Our long-time cater, Milt, has retired so we will be serving Panera soup,
salad and sandwiches following the meeting this year. We hope to see you
there.

If you don't have the previous message with your Evite invitation, you can
use this link to RSVP. http://evite.me/mSkw5rgbsH

Thank you

WIA