Update on soon-to-be-released Sendero GPS products

  • From: kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:43:03 +0100

Here is an update on our March announcement about imminent products to be released.

1. Get your SMA to ensure the best price on upgrading to Sendero GPS 2010, coming soon for BrailleNote products.

2. After a break following CSUN, we are back at work on the Sendero GPS LookAround app for the iPhone, expected out in May. Remember, this will be free or inexpensive and it will have just basic look around capabilities. It is not a replacement for any of our other GPS products.

3. The Sendero Maps product is also coming along nicely and is expected out by June. It will be free with Sendero 2010 PDA products and low cost by itself or with mobile products. This is yet another reason to upgrade.

4. Two other Sendero-based products are also being upgraded, Sense Nav and Mobile Geo. We will update you about those in early May.

Contact Sendero Group:
http://www.senderogroup.com
Toll free phone (US and Canada): 1-888-757-6810
Direct phone: +1 530 757-6800

Change Subscription Status:
http://www.senderogroup.com/social_media/whysendero.htm