Sendero May Highlights

  • From: Kim Casey <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 15:50:56 -0700

Sendero May Highlights

1. Sendero GPS version 2010 for BrailleNote products has been released. New 2010 versions of Mobile Geo and Sense Navigation will not be far behind. For details, visit http://www.codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=336 (Mobile Geo) or http://www.gwmicro.com/Sense_Nav/ (Sense Navigation).

2. Sendero Maps for the PC and Sendero GPS LookAround for the iPhone are expected to be out in June.

3. The new (very small) ID Mate Summit is available from Sendero for $1249 or $799 with the trade in of your Omni.

4. We are now accepting orders for the BrailleNote Apex 18 either Braille or QWERTY keyboard to be shipped immediately, same price as it's predecessor $4,395, visit http://senderogroup.com/news/deals.htm for amazing Apex and Sendero GPS bundle deals.

5. Sendero gives back! We are proud to have contributed to and spearheaded programs totaling tens of thousands of dollars in donations. For example, recipients of equipment from the Stevie Wonder 2009 House Full of Toys project have been finalized. Sendero is a gold sponsor of the Seeing Eye auction ending May 13. https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?auctionId=102166820

Contact Sendero Group:
http://www.senderogroup.com
Toll free phone (US and Canada): 1-888-757-6810
Direct phone: +1 530 757-6800

Change Subscription Status:
http://www.senderogroup.com/social_media/whysendero.htm