[whpva] NEW WORLD RECORD by Hartwig Mueller - report ACCEPTED

  • From: Edgar Teufel <edgar.teufel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: whpva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Hartwig.mueller2@xxxxxxx, "Green, Nick (IHC Engineering Business)" <N.Green@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tilmann Lunde <whpva@xxxxxxx>, Toni Cornelissen <tcornelissen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 22:27:35 +0200

Dear WHPVA board members,
Dear Hartwig Müller,
Dear WHPVA record committee members,

On behalf of the WHPVA and much to my pleasure I can hereby confirm that the WHPVA record committee has accepted the record attempt carried out by Hartwig Müller on July 11th/12th, 2015, on the DEKRA Test Oval, Klettwitz, Germany as the new world record in the category 12 hours, men, standing start. The covered distance is 680.68km.

Congratulations!

The new world record will be published on the WHPVA website and a certificate is going to be sent to Hartwig Müller.

Kind regards,

Edgar Teufel