[whitmanpta] Weekly Update for Week of September 10, 2012 - September 14, 2012

  • From: "whitmanpta" <whitmanpta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <whitmanpta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:13:18 -0700

Dear Whitman Families and Friends,

Whitman PTA wishes all is well for the starting of the second week of the
new school year!

Here are some updates to be aware of around Whitman.

Whitman Elementary will be hosting open house on Wednesday, September 19,
2012 starting at 5:30 pm in the Auditorium with the Whitman PTA kicking off
the evening with the Association meeting.  This is a must attend for all
current and future Whitman PTA members as the new Whitman PTA Board will
presenting the proposed 2012-2013 Whitman PTA budget (see attached) as well
as other reports.  In order for the Whitman PTA Unit to continue to work for
the students of Whitman Elementary, we need the support and approval of the
Whitman PTA members.

Join the Whitman Elementary PTA Facebook Page!

Click on the link below, you will have to have a facebook account and be
logged in to see it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/158911337472773/

You have a Jamba Juice Swipe Card?

Help support the  Whitman PTA by using your Jamba Juice Swipe card.  Use
your card until September 30, 2012 and get $1 off your drink.  No coupons
necessary.  And if you don't have one, let us know and we'll get it
delivered to you, just let us know how many you need and where to deliver
the cards to.

Help support Whitman PTA by linking your grocery store cards and other cards
to eScrip.  To find out more, go to:

http://www.escrip.com

And select to Sign up.  Search for the Whitman Elementary PTA as the group.

If you would like to be more involved, feel free to drop us a line!

Thank you and we hope to see you all at Open House next week!

Whitman PTA

www.whitmanpta.com

whitmanpta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(858) 863-6626