[Westcott Radio] UPPER STATE TOUR (UPDATE)

  • From: KENDRIC BEDELL <abovethesehoes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tekla.henderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, thesharktankpub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tkbpmrp@xxxxxxxx, toony@xxxxxxxxxxx, TORONTO <newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, travist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, TRISHA <trisha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, TRISHA <trisha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, twang67@xxxxxxx, TWENTY TWENTY <g20bello@xxxxxxxxx>, twisty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, UK <menetmcuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>, urban_mp3@xxxxxxxxxx, V <valsport2@xxxxxxx>, V <vaultcla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, vlbooking@xxxxxxxxx, MIKE VOCALS <mikevocals@xxxxxxxxx>, W <wanlov@xxxxxxxxxxx>, W <weezhum@xxxxxxxxx>, W <williek888@xxxxxxxxx>, walshdigital@xxxxxxxxxxx, Lou Durso WASH <loudurso@xxxxxxxxxxx>, UniQue Webster <unique.webster@xxxxxxxxx>, westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CHARLES WILLIAMS <williamcalake@xxxxxxxxx>, Elliott Williams <elliottlajuanwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>, WILLIAM WILSON <williamwilsonmail@xxxxxxxxx>, DJ WOOD woodywood_productions <woodywood_prod@xxxxxxxxxxx>, X <xuxee@xxxxxxxxx>, X <xxtranceaholicxx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, BOSETA YAHOOGROUP <boseta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:12:29 -0700 (PDT)

Oh my goodness i'ma just let yaw know that the tour is
fire "Meaning" if your doctor told you don't do too
much moving then don't come to the show,but if you
like to see true Hip-Hop at it's best then you don't
want to miss this UPPER STATE TOUR when it come to
your area. Blessing the stage first was a mc who heard
about the tour on the radio and then seen it in the
newspaper. Vega Villan Sign up on the performers list
and boy i can tell you he was an element of surprise.
The next artist to sign up on the list was Anormous.
Anormous didn't look like much of a rapper or mc but
when hit the stage he had the crowd bouncing to his
joint and then he smashed them in the head with a
accapella. Once the crowd was warmed up Piscien
Entertainment Bogarded the stage Like Piscien
Entertainment in the Building and ripped it for 26
minutes straight with out looking the was tire. These
dudes was true mcs at it's best.Next came my lil homie
all the way from TOLEDO OHIO names BIRD. Bird did 1
song call Get Away and once he was done he told the
audience that was his first time performing live and
they was shocked because he was so comfertable on
stage. Where is my head at this morning gotta give a
big shout out to the Host of the UPPER STATE TOUR Dj
RunnaMuck. RunnaMuck held it down the entire night.
RunnaMuck is a Dj in Syracuse on Z89. When Jimmy Black
got on stage he told everybody to come up front to the
stage.The crowd was live so the ones that was already
stand came closer and the ones that was sitting got up
and came up closer to the stage and everybody was at
full attention. He hit'em in the head with cuts like
You can see the hunger in my eyes,I'm addicted to Rap
Hip-Hop. He even did some cuts off his mix tape, when
he started this on song call Lord i'm on my knees, the
room lights was damped so you could see all the
lighters and phone in the air,You heard buck buck buck
buck,He had so much crowd participation when he did
this on joint called Why should you run. Every time
Jimmy Black would say Why should you run when you can
take your time the crowd would be like time. Everytime
he would say formulate your plan and get on the grind
the audience  would say get on the grind. And of
course he did his Smashing hit IT'S HOTT. Just when i
thought he was done he announce that he had a surprise
for the crowd he spit a verse to Rakim Paid in Full.
MAN IT WAS SICK. (WHAT A HOT SHOW )What is killing me
is i don't have that much time fill yaw in with
everything cause we on the road but i will keep yaw
informed. Just a little bit more Boss Hogg came thru
with his label Suspect Records hailing from Buffalo Ny
man the show was so crazy i can only tell you a little
bit more cause i got to roll out. THE show ended with
the owner of Funk N Waffles, Adam came on stage and
started beat boxing and cats started freestlying and
this one youngin all the way from Alabama punished the
beat. WHAT A SHOW. I'M JUST WAITING TO SEE SOME OF THE
FEMALE MC'S IN THESE OTHER AREAS HOLDING IT DOWN. OH
YEA THAT WAS ALL THE STORY you had Black Dog Media
with they artist blessing the stage 2.

Talk to yaw later

Friday March 14, 2008 at
Cameron Cafe 1028 Market St.
Harrisburg PA, 17113 @ 10 pm

Saturday March 15, 2008 at
Kendejah Restaurant Lounge
5828 Georgia Ave, NW
Washington DC, and Lounge @ 9 pm

For more information Contact:

Kendric T. Bedell
Above These Hoes INC
E-mail: abovethesehoes@xxxxxxxxx
Call: 315-422-1406
         240-281-7631
         202-678-8020

Also visit WWW.USIAWARDS.COM and vote for all your
favorite independent artist

UPPER STATE TOUR   (UPDATE)  STAY TUNE

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs