[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 5/28/11

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 17:31:58 -0400

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/1606957439495
22

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 5/28/11

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist - Title - Source

Winston McAnuff - Angela Davis - A Bang

Kwame Bediako - Steppin' Into Zion - African Reggae

Blackman Akeeb Kareem - Sad Memory - Tomorrow

Jamesy P - Something - Promo

Shaggy & Ce'Cile - Can You Make Me - Winners Riddim

Busy Signal - The Promoter - CDS

The Crystallites - Dubbing The Chariot - Flashing Echo

U Brown - Ital Bath - 12 Inch

The Slickers - Give Us A Break - Break Through

Josie Wales - Fire Fire Fire - Ha Fi Say So

John Holt - High School Dance - For Lovers and Dancers

Frankie Paul - We Rule The Border - Back to the Roots

Peter Tosh - No Nuclear War (Single Version) - No Nuclear War

Problem Child & Tallpree - Ah Think Ah Drunk - Promo

Niney The Observer - Yaga Yaga Dub - Observer Dub Attack

Etana - I Know You Love Me - 7 Inch

Junior Reid - A We Start This - Straight Forward Riddim

The Mighty Diamonds - Only The Strong Survive - Kouchie Vibes

Ernest Ranglin f. Adrian Young - Ball of Fire - Order of Distinction

Etran Finatawa - Iledeman - Introducing

Johnny Ringo - Have Some Mercy - Black & White Reggae Classics 2

Prince Jazzbo - In Jah Jah Name - Get Tonight Brother

U Roy - Tide is High - Rasta Ambassador

Dennis Brown & Snagga Puss - Missing You - Boom Reggae Hits 2

Bunny Wailer - High Blood Pressure - Cross Culture

Big Youth - Love Jah Jah Children - 7 Inch

Matata - Gimme Some Lovin' - Feelin' Funky

The Wailing Souls - Bredda Gravilicious Version - 7 Inch

Bob & Marcia - Lean On Me - Andywork

Karukaya Makoto - Top Rankin - Covers Bob Marley

Prince Royce - Stand By Me (Bachata Version) - Bachata 2010

Third World f. Toots - Island Girl - Patriots

Buju Banton - Batty Rider - Mr Mention

Cocoa Tea - There's A Herb Tree in My Garden - Sweet Sweet Coco Tea

Sugar Minott - Wheel and Turn Me - 12 Inch

Luciano - Three Meals A Day - 7 Inch

Vin Gordon - Today's Melody - 7 Inch

Designer - Ra-Ti-Ray - Single

Lee Perry - House of God - House of God (Produced by Bill Laswell)

Tommy Lee - Grave Yard - Klappaz Riddim

Bounty Killer & Iyara - We A Warn Dem - CDS

Cutty Ranks - Please Don't - Massive B Presents Bubblers

The Skatalites - Junior Jive - Oldies But Goodies 1

Idrissa Diop & Cheikh Tidiane Tall - Dioubo - Diamonoye Tiopite

Bob Marley (Dubmatix Re-Versioned) - Is This Love - Download

Bob Marley - I Know - 12 Inch