[wedge] Re: the element of suprise (text version)

  • From: "charis robinson" <chazelwazzel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wedge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 04:05:33 +0000

That is indeed a piece for wedge....

  >From: Kellie Hindmarch >Reply-To: wedge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To:
wedge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [wedge] Re: the element of suprise (text
version) >Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:21:50 +1000 >>>Is this a Wedge piece???
>>Kellie >>>>The Element of Surprise >>>>77. EXT. STREET. NIGHT. Kandyan 4th
to 11th. July >>We drove along a delightful hilly road for two or three
>>miles, picking up on the way a very beautiful boy with great liquid >>eyes
and a noble intelligent expression. >>,a heavenly being >>down a very muddy,
unmade road to a magnificent lake surrounded >>by strange shapes of distant
mountains. >>clouds tumble and writhe >>Indistinct and unfamiliar images
remain in fixed position >>space is elevated >>manipulation of space and
rhythm- changes of mood and atmosphere >>Concerns about masculinity and
sexuality lurk at the dark put of despair, >>>>Sentimentality is out of
style. >>I=92m in love >>focused on him >>the right moves is important. >>I
have always been very conscious of being excessively dull, >>find the right
approach What an unimaginable possibility to think it is >>impossible >>tack
together some invention, the element of surprise, the enaction of the
>>unusual, enacted truthfully and effectively >>little personality quirks
andeccentricities, the moments of unexpected >>the effect can be like a
silent film of Keystone kops >>>>FIONA: Very lovely drive How about you,
>>For a while we didn=92t think he=92d pull through. >>CHARLES: magnificent
>>That was a sentence spoken way not unlike a musical score, rather a
>>disappointment. My goodness, >>We had to go along a precarious track above
the paddy-fields, which car the >>car just managed to negotiate. >>-an
elephant grazing in a field >>-the moon, and a wonderful array of fireflies
are making >>patterns all the >>time. >>I couldn=92t really bear this. An
inability to face the puzzling complexiti= >es >>of human problems. >>A
scheme of movement must be decided upon. >>FIONA: Halve biscuits and have
biscuits. Have to have >>biscuits. Have to halve biscuits. And have to have
>>half a biscuit. Just think how to drink lemonade and >>have payed to have
abiscuit or to have bread. >>=91Psycho?=92 >>HENRIETTA: [giggling] What the
hell was that all about? >>She laughs. She is in a good playful mood-
>>HENRIETTA: You=92re so scared >>CHARLES denies any personal emotions.
>>Unfortunately HENREITTA knows It is not hard to see what is going on >>to
clarify this- it goes beyond any change or variety of mood >>there is
constant repetition of the bodily movement of shapes >>seen not as being
innocent but as worrying, dangerous, out of control, >>surrounded by more
elaborate Concepts of gender and sexuality with slight >>texturing of the
edges to suggest a puffy shape. >>The concern is No young lover >>I am of
course talking generally I gather I never have no control. >>little by
little, day by day, >>fast or slowly depending upon what is >>questioned the
validity of such a >>fundamentally similar situation=85.. >>=85..it=92s
always been you, since first we met-o-so >>many years ago. I knew the first
moment. Across a crowded room- or lawn in >>fact. >>HENRIETTA: Fiona loves
you. >>Pause. >>CHARLES is flabbergasted. >>A moment of stillness >>30th
July. A few fireflies about last night, and rain held off. We left the >>car
at a particularly muddy corner.
>>Getyour FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.
>>>--

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
   1 'http://g.msn.com/1HM501201/42'