[wedge] content

  • From: Kernow Craig <kernow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wedge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wedge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:08:03 +1000

So far we only have 4 of the overviews, and no press release.
This means that there is virtually no content for the interim site. We need
to follow this up asap. For the review tomorrow we can use bogus Spanish
text, however this doesn't help us with getting the interim site live, which
was supposed to happen on the 7th June.

Kellie, do you have the contact details for the person writing the press
release? If you email him regarding this please CC it to the wedge list.
Also do you have the contact details for the people present at the editorial
meeting where the overviews were delegated?

~kernow