[webproducers] word press expert?

  • From: morry <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:18:13 -0500

Anyone experienced with word press customization?
Our wonderful all volunteer team is working on a new site for the WPO
and need someone with word press experience.

Please contact contact our wonderful wpo web producers directly (off
list)Caroling caroling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THANKS!

Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal information (e.g. address and
telephone numbers) if
you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html