[webproducers] senior web producer/project manager wanted

  • From: "Jose Andrade" <Jose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:58:29 -0400

Greetings,
I am Jose Andrade studio manager for nition design (a division of CCA
Advertising NYC based).

We are in need of an onsite freelance senior level web project manager for an
immediate project as well as longer term considerations.

We are an aggressive, modern, friendly, open environment entity. Our seasoned
partner would embrace the same culture and philosophy.

Please send general info about yourself (clients, sites, success stories,
awards, etc.),as well as availability and rate. Please also include a resume
and samples of work you've been involved with. References are not required at
this time but feel free to include if you so desire.

I look forward towards further discussions regarding this opportunity.

Best regards,

Jose Andrade
Nition design

Getting too many messages from the list? Consider digest mode.