[webproducers] You're Invited- Producing for Mobile WPO NYC - Reserve Now!

  • From: Morry Galonoy <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 18:27:43 -0400

I'm very excited to announce our first WPO event scheduled for June
10, 2008, 6:30pm. The event is sponsored and will be held at RG/A NYC
headquarters and will include a panel discussion, audience Q&A and
mingling & networking time at the end.
Title:  Breaking through the Third Screen: Designing, Developing &
Managing for Mobile

We have a great group of expert panelists lined up including but
seating is limited. Get more information and reserve your space at:

This is our first event in a while and I'm really looking forward to
seeing, meeting, and catching up with many of you.

Have a great weekend!

Morry Galonoy
Founding Director
Web Producers Organization

Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web

webproducers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at