[webproducers] YouTube Brand Channels

  • From: Nathan Pitzel <npitzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 14:14:51 -0600

Hey All,
I hope everyone is well.
I am curious, has anyone in this group produced an (extensive) YouTube Brand
Channel?  If so I would love some knowledge share/insight into any
considerations we should account for upfront.  Any learnings you took away
that you wish you would have known prior to jumping in, etc.

Please share if that may be the case.

Thank you so much!
Nathan Pitzel

http://www.linkedin.com/in/nathanpitzel ;

--=
Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9

Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.