[webproducers] WPO Member Discount- Upcoming AP workshop- NYC

  • From: morry <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:13:33 -0400

Morry-

I hope you?re doing well. I wanted to let you and your group know
that Adaptive Path is headed back to New York this Fall.  Adaptive
Path?s Dan Saffer is offering his new workshop on interaction design
on October 25.  If any of your members would like to attend, they can
use the 15% discount code I?ve included below.

Thanks,

Patricia Marchetti

for Adaptive Path

363 Brannan Street

San Francisco, CA 94107

15% discount available when discount code AP18 used during registration.

Designing for Interaction: Creating Smart Applications and Clever
Devices with author Dan Saffer

Based on Dan Saffer's book Designing for Interaction: Creating Smart
Applications and Clever Devices, this workshop on interaction design
will feature activities and seminars that take participants from the
discipline's prehistoric roots to its future.

Dan will cover the four approaches to interaction design; the
elements, principles, and attributes of good interaction design;
design research techniques; documentation; designing for
multitasking, adaption, and hacking; and service design.

Who's this workshop for?

Designing for Interaction is for new designers and anyone interested
in interaction design, as well as more experienced designers who want
a deeper view of and new methods for practicing interaction design.

Date: October 25, 2006

Where: NYC Seminar & Conference Center, 71 West 23rd Street, New
York, NY

For more info and to register for these classes, visit:

www.adaptivepath.com/promo/AP18

Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal information (e.g. address and
telephone numbers) if
you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html