[webproducers] Sxsw Interactive Badge

  • From: Stacy <teeveeproducer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 10:48:47 -0800 (PST)

I have a schedule conflict and won't be able to attend.  I have posted my SXSW
Interactive badge on eBAY --the starting bid is  $395 or buy it now-- $445.
Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220554099254&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://sxsw.com/interactive

Stacy Morrow
Digital Content Producer