[webproducers] Producer Internship

  • From: Nathan Pitzel <npitzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:39:00 -0600

Hey All,
Trying to a help a recent graduate find a Digital Production
Coordinator/Producer Internship in either Chicago, LA or Phoenix.
Was curious if anyone on this list is actively looking for some help or has
any leads.

I¹m not sure if an email like this is totally inappropriate, so I apologize
if it¹s a misuse.

That being said, if you¹re aware of anything, have a lead or a
recommendation in either of those cities I¹d love to hear from you.

Thank you,
Nathan

http://www.linkedin.com/in/nathanpitzel

--=
Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9

Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.